When the weather turns cooler and the leaves begin to fall, it’s fun to gather with friends and family and host a dinner party, backyard party, football watching party or game night! As you plan your festivities for those occasions, why not try a new autumn-inspired drink? I love trying out new cocktails with friends and that’s why we put together this list of 20 Awesomely Delicious Fall Cocktails! Take a look and find your new favorite…
I know we all have our go-to favorite drinks for a party, but with each new season, I think it’s fun to branch out and test new cocktails… you never know when you’ll find a winner! Below you’ll find everything from pumpkin and pomegranate to apple cider and bourbon-infused cocktails – I promise, there’s something for everyone and I know you’ll want to give several of these a try this fall! Dive right in…
Pumpkin Cocktail Recipes
When you think of fall, you more than likely think of pumpkin, right?! Whether you want something special for Thanksgiving Dinner or a seasonal drink for girl’s night, one of these pumpkin cocktails might be your new favorite!
- Pumpkin Spice Cake Martini | Snappy Gourmet
- Pumpkin Spice White Russian | Sunny Sweet Days
- Rum Spiked Pumpkin Pie Punch | The Purple Pumpkin
- Salted Caramel Pumpkin Cocktail | Amanda’s Cookin’
Apple Cider Cocktails
Apple cider is absolutely an autumn staple! That’s why we love all of these creative ways to use it in an adult beverage! I think I need to try each and every one of these to find my new fall go-to!
- Maple Cider Bliss | Parties365
- Apple Cider Shandy Cocktail | Miss in the Kitchen
- Apple Cider Hot Toddy with Brown Butter Bourbon | A Cookie Name Desire
- Apple Cider Mule Cocktail | Food Wine Sunshine
- Spiced Apple Cider Mimosas | Happiness is Homemade
Bourbon and Whiskey Cocktails
There’s just something about bourbon and whiskey that warms you up on a cool and crisp fall night! Naturally, we had to include some fabulous cocktails featuring these liquors on our list! Which one looks the best to you?
- Wild Autumn Old Fashioned | Parties365
- Bourbon Pecan Praline Cocktail Recipe | Mama Likes to Cook
- Cranberry Orange Whiskey Cocktail | Crowded Kitchen
- Autumn Crumble Cocktail | Simply Healthy Vegan
Spice and Herb Infused Cocktails
There are certain spices and herbs that we use a lot during the fall months and I love the trend of using them in cocktails too! These earthy, flavorful drinks will be an unexpected hit at your next party!
- Meyer Lemon and Rosemary Tom Collins | My Kitchen Love
- Easy Thyme & Tonic Cocktail | Aspiring Winos
- Lemon Ginger Infused Apple Cider Cocktail | A Hedgehog in the Kitchen
- Vanilla & Spice Hot Mulled Wine | The Baking Fairy
Another fall fruit that’s fun to incorporate in seasonal cocktails is pomegranate! It’s bright color and its sweet and sour taste creates beautiful and delicious cocktails.
- Pomegranate Orange Margaritas | The Baking Fairy
- Pomegranate Peach Bellini | Recipes From a Pantry
- Pomegranate Agave Martini | Adventures of a Military Family of 8
We hope you found a new favorite fall cocktail in this list! Which one will you try first? Leave a comment and let me know! And be sure to Pin this post for later party planning!