The weather is finally starting to cool off and your Pinterest feed is filled with images of mouth watering Halloween Party Foods… there’s only one thing that could mean! Fall – and Halloween – are almost here! Yay!
Whether you’re looking for something for your child’s class party, a fall block party or your own Halloween party, we’re rounded up eight fun and spooky Halloween Party Foods Ideas your kids are sure to love!
Halloween Party Food Ideas – Kids Edition
Whether you’re looking for something sweet or savory, these Halloween Party snacks are sure to bring some spooky joy to your loves ones! And if you’re hosting your own Halloween Party, be sure to grab out Party Planning Checklist and Timeline so all the details fall into place with ease!
Okay, now on to the treats!
1. Mummy Dogs – Crescent Rolls and Hot Dogs. Could an idea get any easier than this?! I did these a few years ago at a block party and everyone – kids and adults alike – loved them!
2. Creepy Crawlers – This entire Halloween Party has a creepy crawler theme… and lots of RATS! Oh.My.Goodness – check out the Cookies & Cream rat. Eeek!
3. Marshmallow Monsters – These are adorable and look super easy too!
4. Owl Cake Balls – Another cute Halloween party food idea featuring WHO? The owl.
5. Meringue Ghosts – These little ghosts are cute enough to gobble up!
6. Witch Fingers – These are simple, but have such a great spooky effect!
7. Halloween Pretzels – The ghosts, owls, pumpkins and mummies (not pictured) are all spooktacular!
8. Witches Broomsticks – How awesome are these easy broomsticks? A little cheese, a little pretzel and you’re done!
Are you planning on throwing a Halloween Party this year for the kids? If so, I hope we gave you some great Halloween Party Food Ideas you can use!