St. Patrick’s Day is such a festive spring holiday and full of fun opportunities to incorporate things like four-leaf clovers, leprechauns and rainbows with pots of gold into your party decor and desserts! Whether you’re going all out and hosting a big St. Paddy’s Day Party or just want some playful green treats to make for your little ones or send into school, you’re sure to find the perfect St. Patrick’s Day Dessert in this list!
I always looked forward to St. Patrick’s Day when I was a little kid… I did my best to remember to wear green and loved pinching my mom and dad who often forgot first thing in the morning! Now my children look froward to mid-March each year for the same reason! I don’t know about you, but I always like baking up a special holiday treat to help celebrate any special occasion and today I have so many awesome ideas to share with you. Take a look and may the luck of the Irish help you narrow down this mouth-watering dessert list!
St. Patrick’s Day Cakes & Cupcakes
OMG! These St. Patrick’s Day cakes and cupcakes are amazing! From the rainbow clover (!!) to the andes mint covered cake to the use of the candy rainbows… your friends and family are going to flip over these!
- Peek-a-Boo St Patrick’s Day Cake | Mom Loves Baking
- St. Patrick’s Day Cake | Meraki MOther
- Bailey’s Irish Cream Cake | Gonna Want Seconds
- St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Cupcakes | Emily Enchanted
- Mini St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Cakes | Parties 365
St. Patrick’s Day Pies & Cheesecakes
My grandmother made the most amazing pies… but she never made anything as colorful and unique as these! Wow – I can’t even believe the vibrancy of that rainbow pie!
- St. Patrick’s Day Dessert Pizza | Grandbaby Cakes
- Rainbow Cheesecake | Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
- Irish Apple Amber Pie | Baking a Moment
St. Patrick’s Day Bars, Brownies & Cookies
All of these women are so creative! I love turning the idea of gold at the end of the rainbow into a dessert! Everyone has a different – and fabulous take on it! And how good do those cookies and bars look too?
- Hidden Pot of Gold Brownie Cups | Pizzazzerie
- Mint M&M Brownie Cookies | Love to Be in the Kitchen
- Green Velvet Cheesecake Bars | About a Mom
- St. Patrick’s Day Sugar Cookie Bars | Over the Big Moon Our Bars
- Pot of Gold Oreo Treats | Crafty Morning
St. Patrick’s Day Trifles & Parfaits
I love a good trifle! In fact, I have an amazing mixed berry trifle that’s often my go-to dessert when I’m headed to a dinner with friends. They’re easy, delicious and always a crowd pleaser! That’s why I love these takes of Irish trifles and parfaits and think you will too!
- St. Patrick’s Day Jello Parfait | Life Love Liz
- St. Patrick’s Day Parfait | Sincerely Jean
- St Patrick’s Day Irish Flag Trifle | Mom Endeavors
Other St. Patrick’s Day Sweet Treats
From whoopie pies to popcorn and chocolate bark to Rice Krispie treats, here are a few more festive and fun St. Paddy’s Day treats to consider!
- St Patrick’s Day Shamrock Whoopie Pies |Mom Foodie
- Mint Oreo Cookie Bark | Frugal Mom Eh
- Leprechaun Hat S’mores | The Cake Blog
- Shamrock St. Patrick’s Day Rice Krispie Treats | My Heavenly Recipes
- St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Popcorn | Mom Foodie
Did you find a new favorite St. Patrick’s Day dessert you can’t wait to try? If so, leave a comment and let me know which one made it to the top of your list. While you’re here, be sure to Pin this post for later baking too!