Look no further for the perfect Disney Princess dessert for your daughter’s next birthday party! Our easy and quick Cinderella’s Glass Slipper Cupcakes are sure to be a hit with her and her friends! Check out our simple DIY tutorial and you’ll have these beauties on the dessert table in no time!
If you have a young girl in your life, chances are at some point she’ll want a Disney Princess Birthday Party! Whether she has a place in heart for one princess in particular or loves them all, these adorable Cinderella Cupcakes are an ideal party treat!
I think one reason I love these whimsical desserts so much is because they do a great job capturing the key moments of the Cinderella story all in one little cupcake! The frosting is the perfect shade of Cinderella’s beautiful blue dress, a delicate glass slipper sits on top along with a her Fairy Godmother’s sparkly magic wand… what more could you need?!
Keep scrolling for the easy assembly instructions… you’re going to love these!
Cinderella Cupcake Materials
I told you these cupcakes are easy and I meant it! There are so many steps that go into hosting a child’s birthday party, so give yourself a break and buy prepared cupcakes and frosting! No one will know or care – I promise!
Here’s what you’ll need to gather and have ready to go:
- Prepared Cupcakes (you can make these from scratch, a box, or buy them at the store)
- 1 Can White Frosting (you’ll need more if you’re making more than 20 cupcakes)
- Blue Food Coloring
- Plastic Glass Slippers
- Magic Wands
- White Nonpareils Sprinkles
- Optional: Closed Star Tip
Cinderella Cupcake Assembly
Once your materials are gathered, you’re just a few short steps away from enjoying these cute cupcakes!
1. Add 1-2 drops of blue food coloring to your icing ( you can transfer it to a bowl like I did here or just mix it up in the icing container) and mix well.
2. Place the blue frosting in a piping bag with a closed star tip or in a large baggie. If you are using a tip, make sure to insert that in the bag first. Frost each cupcake.
4. Finally, top each cupcake with some of the white nonpareils sprinkles to finish decorating.
And that’s it! See how quick and easy these Cinderella’s Glass Slipper Cupcakes come together! All that’s left to do is serve and enjoy!!
I hope you enjoy making and eating these sweet princess treats for a playdate or Princess themed Birthday Party! Be sure to Pin these to your Party Planning or Cupcake board for later!