Our family always gather each year for a traditional Easter brunch or Easter dinner. We wear our nice Easter church clothes, have a traditional ham and the kids hunt eggs (usually for the second or third time that day). One of the best parts of any family gathering is dessert time after dinner, right? Pour a cup of coffee and leisurely nibble on something delicious… If you want to try something new this year for Easter dessert, look no further because we have 17 beautiful Easter Cake Ideas for you to consider!
Your most difficult task with this list of Easter cakes will be choosing just one to bake! Every single one looks and sounds delicious!
17 Beautiful Easter Cake Ideas
1. Coconut Buttermilk Poundcake | Martha Stewart
2. Easter Grass and Bunny Cake | Cakes We Bake
3. Italian Easter Cake | She Knows
4. Easter Bunny Cake | Betty Crocker
5. Carrot Cake with Easter Egg Icing | Cloudy Kitchen
6. Chocolate Malt Cake | Glorious Treats
7. Polka Dot Easter Cake | Bird on a Cake
8. Easter Kit Kat Cake | So How’s it Taste?
9. Nest Inspired Chocolate Cake | That Winsome Girl
10. Cadbury Creme Egg Cake | Liv for Cake
11. Easy Easter Coconut Cake | Cafe Johnsonia
12. Orange Chamomile Cake with Bunny Cookies | Country Living
13. Lemony Strawberry Yogurt Cake | Recipe Land
14. Strawberry & Peeps Cake | On Cupcake Moon
15. Mini Easter Bunny Bundt Cakes | Young at Heart Mommy
16. Rice Krispies Peeps Easter Cake | The Wicked Noodle
17. Easter Checkerboard Cake | Super Golden Bakes
Aren’t those Easter cakes beautiful?! We hope you found your stunning crowd pleaser in this list. If you’re looking for other Easter treats, be sure to check out this post of 25 Easy Easter Dessert Ideas!