Are you getting ready to throw a Star Wars party? If so, I have just the decoration for you and it is a show stopper! Check out these totally awesome DIY Star Wars Balloon Lightsabers.
Imagine the looks on your party guests’ faces when they walk in and see two giant balloon lightsabers. You can use these to decorate the party table; just put one on each side. Or you could use it as a backdrop for pictures. Now, these are a little labor intensive, but everything you need can be found at your local hardware store and in the DIY kit.
The DIY Star Wars Balloon Lightsaber Kit includes:
- 6 packs of matte midnight blue latex balloons (6 per pack)
- 6 packs of matte red latex balloons (6 per pack)
- 6 packs of silver latex balloons (6 per pack)
- 2 packs of matte white latex balloons (6 per pack)
- 1 pack of matte black latex balloons (6 per pack)
- 1 roll of black crepe paper
You’ll need to either check your garage or head down to your local hardware store for these extra materials:
- Two ¾” x 72” wood dowels
- Twelve ¾” flathead screws
- Two 2’ x 2’ wood panels
- Two PVC 1” schedule 40 standard radius 90 degree belled end elbow
- Two Carlton 1” 18 cu. in. 1-gang FSE boxes
- Black tape
You can find all of the instructions to build this incredible balloon lightsaber display here.
Are there other Star Wars party ideas you would like to see? Let us know!