For those of you who have a Bubble Guppies fan in your house, these Bubble Guppies Party Supplies will definitely interest you. They are full of color, include your little one’s favorite characters and have some super cute adds-ons such as masks and party favor boxes with fun goodies inside.
The Bubble Guppies popularity isn’t slowing down anytime soon. I still remember when the show first aired. I was working in the toy industry, running my own toy blog, and I had parents emailing me like crazy asking “When are the Bubble Guppies toys coming out?!” I didn’t have an answer. Finally the toys started to slowly be released and now there are tons of cute ones to choose from, with new ones being added all the time.
Bubble Guppies Party Ideas and Supplies
To make it super easy for mom and dad, you can purchase the Bubble Guppies Party Supplies in Party Packs for party guests of 16 or 8. You can also choose to purchase them with or without the Party favor box. You can get all of the details about what comes in each Party Pack here.
The Bubble Guppies Party Favors Box is absolutely adorable and I’ve been tempted to order one just because. I mean, look at it. What little party goer wouldn’t love to receive this little box which includes Bubble Guppies Sticker Sheet, a Tropical Fish Lollipop, Sea Life Pop Up, Crab Squirter, and Plush Gold Fish. I think it’s that little plush gold fish that does it for me. Cute. Just cute.
Here are a few other party add-ons: (The Bubble Guppies paper masks just make me smile. Imagine the little ones running around the party in these. Or posing for photos. ADORABLE.)
Bubble Guppies Party Ideas:
- Serve food that makes you think “under the sea” such as gold fish, cheeseballs (beachballs) or Swedish Fish
- Serve easy finger foods for the kids such as peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, pretzels and cut up fruits
- Have a Bubble Blowing Station or give bubbles as party favors
- Decorate with brightly colored balloons in orange, blue, pink and yellow. Pull colors from the party supplies
- Make it a swim party if it’s in the summer
- Set up a photo booth for parents and kids to take pictures. Include under the sea props, including the Bubble Guppies masks
Did you get some great ideas? I hope so! Check out more Bubble Guppies Party Supplies and Ideas here. Have fun with your party planning!!