The cooler weather, falling leaves and pumpkin spice everything signals Fall and it’s the ideal time to gather family and friends for a celebration! Whether you’re hosting neighbors for an informal dinner party, throwing a friend a special birthday celebration or just need something new to take to the family potluck, you’ll find something that makes your mouth water in our roundup of the best Savory Fall Appetizers!
Savory Fall Appetizer Ideas
Autumn features a bounty of in-season fruits and produce and it’s the perfect time of year to incorporate these delicious foods and flavors into your parties and gatherings! Things like apples, pumpkins, butternut squash, onions, pears, blackberries and kale are all fresh and ready to be used! Here are 15 ideas for perfectly seasonal fall appetizers to prepare for your next event.
1. Balsamic Kettle Chips with Blue Cheese and Truffle Oil | Jennifer Cooks
2. Apple Polenta Gorgonzola Bites | Dancing Through the Rain
3. Butternut Squash Pesto Rounds | Natural Deets
4. Creamy Blue Cheese Sliced Apple Crostini | Who Needs a Cape?
5. Heirloom Tomato Tart with Goat Cheese & Fresh Basil | Attainable Sustainable
6. Puff Pastry Spiral with Baked Camembert, Honey, Rosemary and Thyme | Supergolden Bakes
7. Focaccia Bread with Garlic, Herbs and Bruschetta Dip | The Fiery Vegetarian
8. Gorgonzola Pear English Muffin Pizzas | The Rising Spoon
9. Gluten Free Cheddar Delicate Squash Fritters | Fearless Dining
10. Baked Brie with Cranberry Chutney | Went Here 8 This
11. Stuffed Mushrooms with Cashew Cream Couscous – Vegan | The Fiery Vegetarian
12. Sweet Potato Bites with Avocado Mash, Feta & Pomegranate Seeds | Hello Spoonful
13. Goat Cheese and Blackberry Crostini | Partylicious
14. Mashed Potato Filled Wontons | Went Here 8 This
15. Zucchini Artichoke Flatbread with Tomato Olive Jack Cheese | The Mama Maven