What’s as fun as getting dressed up, pretending to be someone else and trick-or-treating door to door? Halloween cupcakes, that’s what!
I’m not sure what it is about this holiday, but the cupcake ideas seem to be getting cuter and more creative. From witch hats and ghosts to mummies and eye balls – there are some really amazing and fun ideas.
Grab a piece of paper and get ready to write out that grocery shopping list for some of the best Halloween cupcakes. Whether you’re making them for a class party, for the office or for your kids, you’ll definitely put a smile on their faces when you bring in some of these!
15 of the Best Halloween Cupcakes for Your Little Goblins
1. Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting | Cooking Classy
2. A Plethora of Different Halloween Cupcakes | Curly Girl Kitchen
3. Skeleton Cupcakes | Cookies and Cups
4. Witch Hat Cupcakes (Plus an amazing Halloween party) | Hostess with the Mostess
5. Easy Halloween Cupcakes (aka ones I could actually make) | Real Simple
6. Spider Web Cupcakes | Pizzazzerie
7. Frankenstein Cupcakes (using Reese’s!) | Your Cup of Cake
8. Wicked Witch Cupcakes (you have to see the entire party!) | Your Home Based Mom
9. Bloody Good Cupcakes | Nature Box
10. Graveyard Cupcakes | Cupcake Diaries
11. Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Meringue Ghosts | The Comfort of Cooking
12. Black Cat Cupcakes | One Little Project
13. Monster Cupcakes | Life with the Crust Off
14. Itty Bitty Bat Cupcakes | Bakerella
15. Ghost Cupcake Cones | Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
Which one of these Halloween Cupcakes is your favorite? I love the Wicked Witch ones (because of my love for Wizard of Oz) and the Spider Web ones. So creative and many of them are so simple there is no reason not to jump in and give it a try right now!! Off I go…