With the new Minions movie coming to theaters in July, I have a feeling Minion themed parties will be a big deal with kids. This party theme would work for Birthdays or a just because summer party. And, this DIY Minion Party Favors Idea is perfect!
Materials Included for DIY:
- 1 bag
- 1 helmet
- 2 masks
- 1 roll black crepe
- 1 google eye
You’ll Also Need:
- 2 Mason jar lid rings
- Hot glue
- 2.5 black pipe cleaners
- For bag: Cut crepe to fit around width and secure with tape.
- Cut one eye out of the mask and tape in place.
- Glue google eye in eye hole and hot glue the lid ring around the eye.
- Cut pipe cleaners to desired length and attach with hot glue.
- Tie on curling ribbon.
- For hat: Cut crepe to fit around hat and secure with tape.
- Use hot glue to attach lid ring and halved pipe cleaners.
You can adapt this project to just about anything, including soda bottles, snack containers and even on the gift itself. Order your DIY Minion Party Favors Kit here.