Are you planning a Rainbow Birthday Party and you need some ideas for a Rainbow Birthday Cake? Well do I ever have some great ideas to share with you! Talk about a birthday theme full of color. It’s a color explosion!
Five Rainbow Birthday Cakes
1. The Rainbow Birthday Cake from MakeBetterFood.com is made of 6 different layers of cake colored with food coloring. The recipe says it takes about 40 minutes to prepare and 20 minutes to bake.
2. This recipe is a simple white cake recipe with food coloring. She kicked it up a notch by adding colored fondant around the entire cake and topping it off with gumballs. How clever! What a statement and centerpiece this cake makes!
3. This colorful cake has layers of rainbow colors and is finished off with rainbow sprinkles. I have just recently fallen in love with rainbow sprinkles and have wondered where they’ve been all my life! I used them for a lemonade cake I made, but let’s save that for another time shall we? This cake also has 6 layers – all the colors of the rainbow.
4. Are you ready for a Super Epic Rainbow Birthday Cake? That’s what one blogger called this one. I love the thicker layers of icing which make it sky high. The white icing makes the colors stand out even more. Just beautiful!
5. If you don’t have the time, equipment or desire to make the 6 level Rainbow Cakes, check out the rainbow cupcakes. They are just as cute and sometimes cupcakes are better for your party anyway. The little clouds and blue sky are oh so cute. Any kid’s eyes would light up at these!
Which Rainbow Birthday Cake was your favorite?