One of my fondest memories of Valentine’s Day was filling my classmates homemade card boxes with cards I either made myself or bought from the store. I also remember like it was yesterday, making those Valentine’s Day cards that started with the body as a heart and then the arms and legs were made using the accordion style technique. You know exactly what I’m talking about right?
Still to this day making Homemade Valentine’s Day Cards is something kids absolutely love to do, including hearts with accordion style arms and legs.
Here are a few Homemade Valentine’s Day Card ideas for either your kiddos to make their classmates or if you happen to be helping with the Valentine’s Day class party.
25 Homemade Valentine’s Day Card Ideas
1. Elephant Valentine’s Day Card | Spoonful
2. Super Valentine! | Zakka Life
3. You Make My Heart Glow Valentine | The Teacher Wife
4. I’m Bananas For You | Fiskars
5. You Make My Heart Bounce | The Crafting Chicks
6. Valentine Finger Puppet | Spoonful
7. Tic Tac Toe Valentine | Shim & Sons
8. You Make My Heart Race | Etsy (You could order this or come up with your own version)
9. You Rock Valentine | Fiskars
10. Playing Card “Mr Heart” Valentine | Alice Golden
11. I Will Owl-ways Love You | The Iowa Farmers Wife
12. Cupid’s Arrows | Spoonful
13. The Best Kind of Valentine’s Crush is the Kind You Drink (Crush Soda) | Design Aglow
14. Valentine You Are a Super Star | Plucky Momo
15. Butterfly Valentine | Skip to My Lou
16. Love Potion Valentine | Dandee Designs
17. You Are Just Write | Happy Clippings
18. Bursting with Happiness | BHG
19. Parachute Men “Dropping Down” to Wish You a Happy Valentine’s Day | Super Mom Moments
20. I Dig You | Spoonful
21. LEGO Minifigure Valentine’s | Zakka Life
22. Matchbook Valentine | Eighteen25
23. Stuck On You | Activity Village
24. You Rule | Thompson and Spring
25. I Like the Way You Roll | Spoonful
Aren’t these great Homemade Valentine’s Day Card Ideas? I want to make every single one of them. See more ideas for Valentine’s Day here.