Looking for ideas for Halloween Cupcakes? We found some yummy, spooky and adorable options that will be eaten by all your little Halloween ghosts and goblins before they can say ‘Trick or Treat!’ Check them out… you’re sure to find the perfect one for your Halloween party!
Halloween Cupcake Ideas
1. Easy Halloween Ghost Cupcakes – She had me at easy, ghost and carrot cupcakes! This recipes has some fantastic tips on making these, which I always love. These are super adorable!
2. Spider Fondant Cupcakes – How cute are these little fondant spiders? Never in a million years did I think I’d say cute and spider in the same sentence, but I love these. Now the person who made these says that if you aren’t crafty, you can probably make something out of fondant. So try it!
3. Glittery Pumpkin Cupcake – This Halloween cupcake definitely seems doable. It’s a cupcake, some icing, some orange glitter and a piece of green licorice. Wait. They make green licorice?
4. Scrumptious Skeletons – All you need to make these cute little guys are some mini marshmallows, white and black gel and chocolate icing. CUTE.
5. Jack-o-Lantern Cupcakes – For these cupcakes, you use prepared store bought orange fondant. Perfect. Sounds right up my alley!
6. Easy Witch Hat Cupcakes – What do you get when you mix…I’m not going to tell you how to make these silly. You have to go click on the link to see what this creative blogger used to make these. When I read it, I smiled and then I wrote down – “MAKE THESE”.
7. Candy Corn Cupcakes – I love Candy Corn. I love Cupcakes. Win. Win. Aren’t these just pretty?! And please, please serve these on a white platter with candy corn sprinkled around them. You just have to.
8. Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting – This recipe isn’t really about the decor, but it’s just bout the cupcake and icing itself. The decor is simple and the cupcake just sounds elegant. Yes, I said elegant. Don’t make fun of me. 😀
9. Witch’s Hat Cupcake – Here’s another witch’s hat cupcake. Can you guess how it’s made? Well head on over to the recipe to see if you’re right!
10. Mini Spider Bites Cupcakes – These obviously take some time and love, but you can have the kiddos help you with this one. If you want. If it stresses you out, then just…just don’t.
11. Pumpkin Cupcakes with Pumpkin Candies – These cupcakes are absolutely gorgeous. In fact, everything about this site is gorgeous. Never been? GO. Like right now. (Come back here later.) Just the name is fantabulous. Lemon Sugar. I want some Lemon Sugar.
12. Cupcakes In a Jar – These would be fun to serve at a Halloween party. One of my biggest pet peeves with making cupcakes, is transporting them. One (or twenty) always get ruined!
13. Free Printable Halloween Cupcake Toppers – If you’re not into all of the decor or you would just like to go very simple and chic, you can print these free Halloween cupcake toppers from HGTV. I love the pattern! Check out the entire Halloween party that HGTV hired TomKat Studio to do for them using these same decor items. It will give you some great ideas.
14. Layered Halloween Cupcakes – Here’s an idea that just requires three different colors of icing layered on top of each other. Nice and easy. Nothing scary. Nothing too complicated.
15. Witch Hat Cupcakes – These witch cupcakes are full of color and character. Be prepared for green mouths, fingers, hands, etc. But man are they cute!
16. Mummy Cupcakes – Their nice blue color keep these mummies from being creepy. These cupcakes are so easy to make and your kids or the kids at the Halloween party will be so impressed!
17. Sweet Monster Cupcakes – These do take quite a few ingredients to put this sweet little monster together, but the outcome looks worth it. I’m loving the hair.
18. Halloween Cupcakes – How were these made you ask? The one who made them says it’s so easy it’s scary. Click on the link if you dare to to what she did. Spooooky.
19. Free Printable Halloween Cupcake Toppers – Here are some more free printable cupake toppers for Halloween. This is definitely one of my most favorite ways to decorate cupcakes. It’s so…snazzy.
20. Black Kitty – These cupcakes were super simple and only required an item you can pick up at your local craft store that carries cake decorating supplies. Well, besides the cake mix and frosting of course!
21. Mummy Cupcakes – More mummy cupcakes! But these are white mummies. They’re still not scary though and are as cute as ever. To get the mummy strips just right, if you’re not used to using an icing bag, you might want to practice a few times or just stick with the recipe that uses the strips of candy.
22. Ghost Cupcakes – Have you even wondered how to make these? I’ve seen pictures of these all over the place. This is one of the best articles I’ve seen and to me, it’s doable after reading about it.
23. Jack Skellington Cupcakes – Are these not some of the coolest freaking cupcakes you’ve ever seen?! I also have a child who loves this Disney movie. These cupcakes are impressive! Head on over to her blog. Stick around. (It’s definitely more enjoyable than washing socks. 😉 )
24. Polka Dot Cupcakes – There are quite a few Halloween cupcake ideas on this site, but I think these are my favorite. I love the simplicity (and I have a thing for clean lines that seems to roll over into the food I make – therapy anyone???). Anyway, these are easy to do and look great. Kids will love picking off the candy one by one and eating them. Yes, adults too.
25. Orange Velevet Cupcakes – Ooooh, just the name orange velvet grabbed my attention. These cupcakes are beautiful. She has several more pictures you just gotta see. And of course, go snag the recipe! Love red velevet cake? Mmmmhmmm. Try this.
Did you enjoy these Halloween Cupcake Ideas? If so, be sure to Pin this post for later!