You can get really creative when it comes to Easter Basket ideas and you don’t need to break the bank (although you can) or make it complicated (although you can). We browsed around and searched for some Easter Basket ideas we thought our readers would love it.
From basket ideas to what to put in the Easter basket – here you go!
15 Easter Basket Ideas
1. The No Candy Idea – If the candy part of Easter drives you nuts and you would rather not give your kids a basket full of candy, go the no candy route. Put items you know they love in the basket and they will be surprised and super excited.
2. Easter Plush Basket with Bunny Ears – This Easter basket is perfect for gathering those Easter eggs.
3. LEGO Easter Basket – Here’s an idea for your little LEGO enthusiasts.
4. Fill an Easter Basket with Easter Books: There are some super cute books about bunnies or Easter books you could include in their basket such as: The Runaway Bunny, Pat the Bunny (Touch and Feel Book) or Duck & Goose, Here Comes the Easter Bunny!.
5. These Bright Round Plastic Basket are super affordable for only .98 cents!
6. The My First Easter Basket – Baby Gund is the perfect Easter basket for your new little one. It’s a keepsake as well!
7. Fill a baggie with goldfish and make it look like a carrot!
8. Personalize their Easter baskets with this Easter pail idea.
9. Make an Easter Basket out of a cookie tin. Martha Stewart shows you how.
10. Order or make a basket featuring their favorite characters, such as Disney princesses.
12. I love this Lady Bug Easter Basket!
13. Use a small plastic basket (with color of course) and fill it up with goodies! The basket can then be used in their room or even somewhere else in the house.
14. Put a LEGO Easter Bunny in their basket. So cute!
15. Make a tulle Easter basket for your little girl. You only need 3 supplies and a little bit of time. Just think how cute this will look in those Easter pictures!