Mmmmmmm…Caramel Apple Recipes. Just typing those words makes me happy. It means fall and Halloween and Holidays and sticky fingers. We eat caramel and apples year round in my home, but not on a stick. We cut up the apples and dip them in the caramel. It’s just a favorite snack for one of my kiddos.
But these Caramel Apple Recipes I’m about to show you are special and saved only for the Holidays. Some of the recipes are the ones you’re familiar with. You know – the ones where you put the apple on a stick, dip it in caramel and roll it around in all kinds of deliciousness. While others are a little unique and take your caramel and your apple outside of that box, er, stick a little bit.
25 Caramel Apple Recipes
1. How to Make Caramel Apples | Tablespoon – Here is a basic recipe for making caramel apples. This is perfect and exactly what you need for making those nostalgic caramel apples.
2. Apple Pie Caramel Apples | CandiQuik – Oh my goodness. Not only are these beautiful with the white coating, but the ingredients have me salivating. Sorry for that not so pretty picture in your mind now. Carry on.
3. Caramel Apple Whoopie Pie | The Domestic Rebel – Um, do I need to say anything about this recipe? I’m thinking the name and the picture says enough. Yeah. Just click on over and make these bad boys. You’re welcome.
4. Caramel Apple Dip | Chef in Training – Here’s a little spin on just caramel. There’s nothing wrong with just caramel, but this adds a few extra ingredients that I’m not going to tell you about because you have to click on the link and see for yourself. Yummy.
5. Caramel Apple Pie | I Heart Nap Time – Wow. Just Wow. This pie has a lot going on, so grab a big ‘ol cup of ice water to drink with it because it sounds rich, rich, rich. Mmmmmmm….
6. Caramel Apple Walnut Pie | Four Seasons – Here’s a little twist on your classic apple pie.
7. Caramel Apple Pie Cupcakes | Ashley Marie’s Kitchen – These cupcakes have a rich caramel sauce and a bite of apple in every cupcake. Sounds perfect.
8. Caramel Apple Scones | Food for the Soul – I’ll take one scone and a cup of coffee please. These sound perfect on a cold Sunday morning.
9. Step By Step Caramel Apple Directions | Making Life Whimsical – Here’s another step by step tutorial on making caramel apples. This one also has a free printable tag at the end, which makes these great gits to give.
10. Caramel Apple Blondie Pie | Worth the Whisk – This recipe is adapted from Southern Living Magazine. And it has Bourbon. Hello! They substituted Kahlua. Both sound delicious. I believe Larry’s devil kitty pictured above is not included in the recipe.
11. Caramel Apple Milky Way Bundt Cake | Hezzi – D’s – Try to say the name of this cake three times in a row. It’s a mouthful! Try to say it with a mouthful of this cake! Okay, don’t. Milky Ways are in my top 5 favorite candy bars. Maybe top 3.
12. Caramel Apple Cake Mix by Pillsbury | Lick the Bowl Good – Okay, other than the great name of this blog, isn’t it fantastic that Pillsbury has come out with some new flavors and one of them just so happens to be Caramel Apple? Yay Pillsbury! See what Lick the Bowl Good thought of the new flavors.
13. Easy Caramel Apple Turnovers | The Corner Kitchen – Here’s another recipe I’ll take with a cup of coffee on a Sunday morning. It seems I have some baking to do. And an exercise plan to put into place after sampling all of these with my cups of coffee.
14. Salted Caramel Apple Pie | Sally’s Baking Addiction – Anytime my daughter hears the words salted and caramel in the same sentence she freaks out. A good freak out. Because the day she discovered they belong together will be etched in her memory forever. I have to make her this pie.
15. Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls | Dulce Dough – Okay, so this recipe has three parts: sweet dough, apple filling and caramel topping. Can you say heaven?
16. Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars | Closet Cooking – These only take about 15 minutes to prep and 45 minutes to cook. We got this!
17. Caramel Apple Popcorn Balls | Jade Louise Designs – Nope. You didn’t read that wrong. It says Popcorn. Pretty creative right? I love this idea!
18. Caramel Apple Pie Stuffed Blondies | Young, Broke and Hungry – Other than the, um, young part I can relate sometimes. These sound amazing!
19. Creamy Caramel Apple Pie Parfaits | Savvy Sassy Moms – There is nothing like the smell of apples and cinnamon together on the stove. My oh my. This dessert also has a graham cracker crust and a cream cheese layer. And it just looks all pretty. I’d serve this. For sure.
20. Chocolate Caramel Apples | She Wears Many Hats – These look flippin’ amazing! She adds a ton of notes on what she learned from making these, which will make it easier on you. These would make gorgeous gifts.
21. Caramel Apple Cider | Pastry Affair – Let’s throw in a drink shall we? You could whip up a batch of this for Halloween night and sip on it while you give out candy. Sounds relaxing to me…
22. Caramel Apple Cookies | Mess Makes Food – She says these cookies scream autumn. I would have to agree. I’m pretty sure I heard them. I just hope they don’t scream before I put them in my mouth because that would freak me out. But, I would eat it anyway. The recipe is in grams and Celsius. Good luck Americans. You got this.
23. Mini Candy Apple Bites | Duhlicious – How fun are these?! Read the instructions carefully because some people were having problems with the caramel sliding off their mini apple bites. There are some solutions. These take some work, so be prepared to use those muscles to scoop out those apple bites.
24. Salted Caramel Apple Crumble | Lauren’s Latest – Everything about this recipe sounds incredible. There’s also a fun video that goes along with it where she’s making the recipe.
25. Caramel Apple Chocolate Bark | The Novice Chef – This is probably the recipe I am trying first out of all of these because a) it involves chocolate and no bread products (my husband and I are gluten free) and b) it involves chocolate. Win – Win – Win. (Extra ‘win’ added for emphasis.)
Did any of these Caramel Apple Recipes catch your attention? Or maybe you have a favorite you would like to share? Please do so in the comment section! We could so easily turn this list of 25 into 50 you know.